I finally finished the final draft of the first five chapters of To Kill the Goddess. Yay me!
My goal is to complete this final draft by late spring or early summer. I don't really know what will happen after that. I do plan on handing out this final draft to proofreaders and I do expect to get some comments back from that. So, technically, what I'm working on it right now isn't the FINAL final draft, but I do believe that this will be the last draft of major revisions.
One question I've been wrestling with a lot is what to do when I'm done. Alternative means of independent publishing look more attractive all the time but I do expect to pursue a traditional publisher. At least I'm going to start out that way. We will see what happens on that front. The real bummer about that is that I can't post any of my work without running into potential copyright/publication issues. Bleh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment