Went to see Iron Man today and it pretty much rocked! It had its issues but, well, I'm getting ahead of myself.
To start with, there were like a zillion trailers:
- the Dark Knight: hmmm
- Incredible Hulk: Hulk smash?
- Prince Caspian: looked better than the first one
- new Will Ferrell: the usual fare
- new Mike Myers: made me laugh
- Indiana Jones: thumbs up!
The Iron Man suit (was it the Mark II V1?) totally kicked ass! The plot was kind of weak, and it did kind of devolve into a slug fest, but hey, it is just a comic book movie. Afterwards, I found myself wanting to run around the house and use my repulsers to fly up the stairs -- so I guess that's a good sign, right?
As for the actors:
- Robert: ++
- Gwyneth: +
- That army guy: +
- Jeff: -
- I don't think the bad terrorist dude died. Is he supposed to be the Mandarin?
- Does anyone else remember Gwyneth being that hot?
- Am I remembering this right? The Avengers Initiative? Is that the 50 state initiative? And are we talking, Avengers 2: Civil War?


No comments:
Post a Comment